About Us > Company Profile > Why Choose Us? > >Our Team > Service Area
Adult, Child, Infant CPR, AED & First Aid Training Courses MA RI CT
Reasons To Choose Certified Rescue Courses For Your Company's On-Site Workplace Safety Training Class in MA RI CT
- Over 40 years of professional workplace safety and CPR training.
- We will give you prompt and courteous service each and every time.
- We offer the best pricing in southern New England. Our low cost also includes a book for each of the participants.
- Courses are taught on location at your place of business. For individuals see our Individual Training page.
- There are no additional fees for on-site training.
- No fees if you need to cancel a class before we arrive.
- Our CPR instructors are well experienced in medical emergencies and have worked for many years in health care settings such as emergency rooms and fire departments.
- No waiting for your certification cards. In most instances your group will receive their laminated certification cards the day of the course.
- We are always on time for your training and will give you as much time as you need. We want you confident in yourself and your ability to help.
- We have the ability to train larger groups in CPR, AED and First Aid on a repetitive basis. Our abundance of instructors and manikins allows us to do so.
- We only use professional quality Laerdal CPR manikins which are the most realistic for training.
- Aside from the Healthcare Provider BLS class offered through the American Heart Association, no written testing is required.
- We travel throughout the entire states of MA, RI and CT for your workplace safety training. Call us at 508-992-0930 to find out what are the minimum class size requirements for your location. If you do not have enough participants, we will offer you a flat rate for the group to cover travel expenses.
Call Certified Rescue Courses today at 508-992-0930 to schedule your next CPR or related safety training course and let us make it your best course.